Thursday 22 March 2012

I hope My destiny is you

Now and Forever I hope My destiny is you.
I wont I spend my life without you.
because that just make me so sad and lonely.

I am happy when you come in my life.
I hope this love, our love never end.
because I have dream, and in my dream you are always stay in there.

please don't leave me alone in this world.
I think I can't life if without you.
I can't breath if you are not in my side.

when you describe your dream in future,
I know I just love you no one somebody in here(my heart) except you
That's my reason why I love you.
but, my love decrease without my permission
and now, your love for me will be increase
and I am ask to my self, why when your love will be increase and my love be decrease.
but, thats life.

and of course that because God is director
we are just human,
and God have so many plan for us
God, is Writer
God is Director
and just God who know everything

but, don't forget to always pray to God
I hope God can make our dream come true
because in my dream there's always you
and I hope my destiny is you
and never change like your dream

thanks for everything
I love you so much ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment