Tuesday 27 April 2021

Self Acceptance

 I am just human, so it is okay to have weakness and mistake right? I learn something new today about self acceptance. Because my perfectionism sometimes always killing me and make me control everything in this world, but again Im just human not God or avatar aang right? It is okay to make mistake and everything not going well as planned. 

I always doubt my self in every single day and worry about how things will work out for me. It is good or not? being perfectionist make me never feeling good enough. 

but now I challenge my negative thought. When they blame me because I cant perform well, and my deep heart also agree with that. I need to focus, "you wrong! because I am just human. I can make mistake. I am newbie and be failed person. But me still me. I just need focus to keep learn something"

Talking with english languages with my low capability make me want to hiding my self. So shame

but, If I blame my self for my failed, for my mistake. How can I lay and survive? I need always have to be kind to my self


No comments:

Post a Comment