Sunday 10 December 2023

Motherhood

I found this true line

"Motherhood. Is a lonely path. You fight silent battles on your own & you do feel like you are intruding on your friends and loves one"

Yeah no one talks about how lonely it is being new mom. Sometimes it feels like youre the only one going through what youre going through. Like nobody else understand or feel the way you do. I feel so incredibly lonely. I dont want talk to someone or smiling or being nice to other people.

And you know what the worst part? The worst part is when you try communicate and express how you feel, then it's us making them out to be "bad dad" and of course he dont want that titles right? And all the time I feel mad toward him. Just seeing him with phone that he said he never doing that hours. I hope he can realized what he have done. 

Like I am mad when see kiss bye when your baby still wake up beside your wife working. I know now that your not really for second child or you just make me mad all the time and being crazy women. I know he tires, but I am tired to not only as fulltime mother but also employee. 

It feels dissapointed, I really miss my own time..my own life. I think I need psychoterapist before I feeling mad to my baby because I feel angry too much.

No comments:

Post a Comment