Tuesday 10 April 2012

I am so in love with you. ♥

When ♥ ℒℴѵℯ ♥
I gaze into your eyes,♥ ℒℴѵℯ ♥
Tomorrow is all I see. ♥ ℒℴѵℯ ♥
I wish you could know, my love, ♥ ℒℴѵℯ ♥
Just what you mean to me. ♥ ℒℴѵℯ ♥

To hold you in the darkness, ♥ ℒℴѵℯ ♥
And watch you next to me ♥ ℒℴѵℯ ♥
To kiss your gentle lips, ♥ ℒℴѵℯ ♥
Is heaven, girl, to me. ♥ ℒℴѵℯ ♥

We hold hands when in public, ♥ ℒℴѵℯ ♥
I beam with such delight ♥ ℒℴѵℯ ♥
For, it's your tenderness and beauty ♥ ℒℴѵℯ ♥
That makes my heart take flight. ♥ ℒℴѵℯ ♥

You came into my life, ♥ ℒℴѵℯ ♥
So unexpectedly, ♥ ℒℴѵℯ ♥
Words can't ever express ♥ ℒℴѵℯ ♥
Just what you mean to me. ♥ ℒℴѵℯ ♥

Poetry doesn't say it, ♥ ℒℴѵℯ ♥
Music can't even touch, ♥ ℒℴѵℯ ♥
The endless love inside of me, ♥ ℒℴѵℯ ♥
That wants your gentle touch. ♥ ℒℴѵℯ ♥

Don't ever leave me, darling, ♥ ℒℴѵℯ ♥
I don't know what I would do ♥ ℒℴѵℯ ♥
Because, my darling baby, ♥ ℒℴѵℯ ♥
I am so in love with you. ♥ ℒℴѵℯ ♥
♥ℒℴѵℯ ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment