Thursday 19 April 2012

I love you and I am sorry

I am so sorry . I never meant to break your heart.
 God what have I done?
are u crying now? I didn’t want to see you crying or in pain.
I wanted to make you happy. But all I’ve done is put in agony.
Oh my love, don’t get me wrong I only love you and only you.
I only think of you. I only remember you.
How badly do I wish to show you my heart.
Is there any way I can do that while my memory remains?
Oh my heart races. I love you, only. I don’t want to forget that and I Should not.
Can you see that? Can you feel my heart?
I’m afraid my just returned memory will leave me again.
 Before I tell you everything I have to say.
 I love you and I am sorry.
 You were the best thing that ever happened to me.
How thankful I am to God for having sent you as gift to me.
I don’t have to lose remain of you. You’re part of me.
I smile, laugh and smell like you do.
I might forget you but nothing can drive you out of my body.
Although you’ve always told me you loved me
I know deep in my heart that you love me
Forgive me for leaving you, please.
For the last time I have a favor to ask."can, You still in my side? because I know my fault"
 Your turning away. I can't hide my tears. I couldn’t say I love you. I yearn for that time I had with you. My beloved memory  cannot be erased.  Want to have a go again?

No comments:

Post a Comment