Saturday 27 August 2022

Self Forgiveness Affirmation

These days, something hit me deeply and make my memories lost, some headaches comes to me. But I can sense something wrong. And now I realize that I need to forgive my self. For all my mistakes, I need to accept all because I am just human who always makes mistake even though to my self.

Now it the turn

I forgive my self for the hurt I've caused. For my finger, my body and my mind. So many things happen I push my self over the limit because to find the truth, meanwhile my body is so tired. It wasn't easy for me. I acted in the best way I was capable of in that moment, yes I made poor choices. 
I am doing the beat that I could. But I've grown, I know better now I'll do better.

Now it remembered everything and some trigger makes collapse. I know that dwelling on my past and beating myself up for my mistakes isn't helpful. I allow my heart to heal, so you too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment