Monday 15 August 2022

What Life have changed me


For many things happen on this 2022 make me thinking that Trauma have changed me. Salah satunya meningkatkan self awareness.

Di sela sesi konseling ketika pertanyaan "apa harapan kamu setelah sesi ini"
My answer is " I hope I can heal my self and my trauma can dissapear soon or later. But I am afraid that my trauma kill me again someday when triggering things happen"

Tapi ternyata trauma tak akan pernah hilang, yang ada kita hanya beradaptasi terhadap rasa sakit yang ditimbulkan. Jadi sebesar apapun triggering yang muncul ketika dia datang, rasa sakitnya gak akan pernah sama bahkan gak akan menyakiti lebih dalam.

its a brand new day, but I have been schedule consult with my mentor about my trauma and my anxiety not because I still hate it or wont forget and have new life. But I am fully understood that trauma still exist and building relationship with broken heart is bad choices, so we need to heal our self. Its my plan to have new and good life.

Hey you know what you want, dont be hars to yourself but dont forget so many things out of your control, just breath and think what you can control 💜

No comments:

Post a Comment