Thursday 17 July 2014

Finally, I tell the truth



What do you think, when you love someone, trying to trust him/his and then you find he is lie and he is unfaithful? you meet his second girlfriend and then both of you make plan to make he cornered. but he is choose the second girlfriend and let you go even drive away you. and then the second girlfriend tell you that she give chance to him. how painful it was. It makes me be foolish person. He hurting me, but indeed I am hurting so much because both of them.

The best experience is I do something wrong, maybe this is my fault because I trust him too much.

The moment that makes me want to crying again is when my mother said that he is not good for me, Allah have man, best man for me but Allah still save him for me, insya allah that man will be my husband someday. amin.
Oh mom, I am sorry, I am disappointing you. I bring him to home, but he is great lier and makes your daughter crying. I am sorry mom. Now, I just won't to know him again.

Sorrow is like love, and like the wind. because you cant see it but you can feel it.

No comments:

Post a Comment