Friday 18 July 2014

Hola, Como te va?

Hola, Como te va?

Do you ever wonder how about me? How about my feeling? Do you ever want to know about me? just once time, you wondering How I feel? I am crying now or not? Just one time, Don't you?
Is not right? I am just hoping, you never thinking of me after you make wound in my heart.
After 7 July, you know I spend my life without you, as long as 2 days I can't singing, I won't listening song about love or broken heart. because it just make me hurt again.
And I tell you something, After we broke off I close my life to other people, I really want tell them but I can't, and then after 2 until 3 days I get my courage to tell them. But when I tell them, I crying again, I vaguely remember how painful it was. The wound that you make can't yet be removed.
How hilarious that was I just be one person who caused pain. But I still miss you, I asked my self that I ever hurting you?What my fault? but, you still choose her, right? She is prettier than me, although you tell all of your friend I am your girlfriend, but now is not like that. Maybe, it wasn't love it was only the time you spent by my side.
And at the time, I was ready part of your ending. Somehow, I start to understand it now, you are not mine. I can sing sad song for you with loneliness.
I can't said I want you happy with her, NO I can't. I just hate her and you. I hate you but I still missing you :(

18 July 2014
Sincerely

The Person who ever loved you

No comments:

Post a Comment