Saturday 23 September 2023

A part of motherhood

A part of motherhood I wasn't expecting is that. Im constantly meeting new person of me. Im growing with my child. I think it forever evolving with experience..guess what its so tiring me so much, sometimes, im crying at bathroom or when I hug my baby but i think its good thing because life is all about growth right?

Also i never knew how strong I could be until I become a mom..because theres no giving up in motherhood. Theres no taking a break from the responsibilty of being a mom. 

When I want break and taking ambitious again like before married life, I know one thing. Maybe its not my time. Its time to carry my baby because my baby need me right now. I want embrace this moment as much as I can..because i know one day it will be over and someday I will miss it.

And ya I wasnt expecting that hard of motherhood would be feeling so overwhelmed all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment