Monday 4 April 2022

Emotional Murder

I'd be crushed in so many waya and wouldn't know what to do, whi to trust, where to turn 
The person I depended on more than anyone in the world would suddenly be the most distrustful, unsafe person I know
The pain and confusion would debilitate me

The moment we shared together especially all the special moments we once held close crushed in an instant. My entire relationship would feel like a scam, as every happy moment I remember with him would suddenly transform into miserable, painful memories that lost all the meaning they once had.

Lots of pain, and a whole lot more loss of what was and what wasn’t anymore. I know it's really painful but I committed to myself that no matter how bad my relationship got, I would stay faithful.

Having an affair is like commiting emotional murder
It's like being stabbed in the heart and negaive emotion hit you always everytime like anger, sadness, humiliation. When he go over to the greener grass, his own geass will eventually die. I am dying

The betrayal like when he threw our heart out the window on the way to their mistress. Then he come home, on the way home, he picked it up off the street, wiped it off, stuck it in the truck and kept driving. Its like he being okay and everything fine as long as their spouse dont know about their affair.

I really hope that A cheater doesnt always have to be a cheater.

No comments:

Post a Comment