Saturday 28 May 2022

Thank you, Just Relax

You dont need to focus on anything at all
Just rest and relax
Enjoying this calm state you are in
Remember that feelings such as stress or anxiety are simply just that
Feelings thay are not who you are they not your identity, they simply emotions that come up every once in a while
Instead of resisting learn to welcome your thoughts and feelings. Accept them and then feel how they float away
The more you practice this awareness of your thoughts and feelings the more often you can allow your brain to start establishing and strengthening new pathways that will help you stay more mindful and balanced

I dont know why I feel comfortable and thankful to my brains and my feelings these days after jessica yoga instructor tell audience to be more mindful. Now I just want cry if anthing happen and need to crying. The more I have self awareness, the more happiest I am and be mindful and get peacefull that I really want in my life. Now I want to hug my self often because still breath right now even though storm hit me always :)

No comments:

Post a Comment