Saturday 5 March 2022

about grieving

I found this statement and it hurt me the most because that's true. 
"Just because someone you loves hurt you, it does not mean you have poor judgement, or that you made a mistake letting them in. You may think that you were stupid to have allowed it or that you should have known better. You should not doubt yourself based on this experience. Trust yourself today, tomorrow and every day"

Painful moment and when he broke his promises and leave wound. And this moment I go through grieving process
"You are grieving the person you thought you knew, but who turned out to be someone different"
Ya thats true, I dont know who is he? I am afraid to trust him again

I need to make an effort to overcome it right? I just need a moment for a while

"Love can lead to some of the most intense pain possible, but it can also be the greatest thing you’ll ever experience. After all, no one said love was going to be easy"

No comments:

Post a Comment