Wednesday 23 March 2022

I want...


I want a lasting relationship. Someone who will be there for me, support me, trust me, stay faithful, loyal to me, honest with me, comfort me, appreciate me and love me.

Someone to talk to about crazy things is good things
Someone imperfect but trying the best that he could
I realized that I really like Alex who loved a man like Beno. Loving but demanding, trying the best, fight for the relationship but tired and sometimes want give up. But the truth is, he like home full of comfortable, warm, the person that I needed to. Not perfect because I am not perfect too. 
But the biggest fear is find person that think he always want a home and always stay at home. Even though the neighbor always have incredible house and offer best pleasure moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment