Tuesday 8 March 2022

what life teach me

Let me tell you what life teach me :
1.We are only responsible for our behavior, our happiness. No one else's
2. We cannot change people, never. Dont expect too much people change because of you
3. We need to give ourselves space to process our thoughts, our emotions, and the new perspective we’ve been forced into
4. We have to give ourselves space to heal so we can find an authentic path to forgiveness
5. Don’t assume that the person you love will change or put a stop to their destructive behavior permanently.
6. Don’t expect them to take responsibility or work on themselves — even if they promise to. 
7. While you can’t expect the worst, you need to live squarely in reality: someone who has hurt you once, can hurt you again.
8. Dont trust to much, and dont love to much. Because love can give you pain and leave wound of course trauma for your entire life.

Hopefully you never hurt me again. But If that happen again, I promise to my self to walk away and never come back even I still love you. And it's mean I broke my promises to your mom to always beside you till forever. But I have to assess my damages right?
Someone who broke his promises after I give second /three chance, means not deserve to get me in his life.
I need to protect my self

No comments:

Post a Comment